We are delighted to announce our restaurant re-opens on Tuesday the 7th July and we are accepting bookings online (More information is available below). We will also be continuing to offer collections . There will be limited time slots at the weekends so until we have had a chance to make some physical alterations so to avoid disappointment you may order up to six days in advance. We will be open Tuesdays to Saturday from 4pm.
Hi we are offering a slightly reduced menu but are still catering for all tastes, you can find our menu on our website.
Table numbers for on line booking are a maximum of six but we realise that some households may be bigger than this so please call us to discuss if this is the case. We are doing everything in our power to keep us all safe so are doing the following.
- Following government guidelines regarding track & trace and are now required to store your contact details for every household (this means if you’re from two separate households we would need both contact details & names) These will be held for four weeks.
- We are operating at about a third capacity but we still have only the one staircase that can be used, our fire exits all encroach on other units in the arcade so we can not use them on a regular basis, therefore please do not ascend or descend the stairs unless they are clear. We will be there to help with this but please be vigilant. Our bar area is only open for us to serve you from.
- We are asking that on arrival and if you are moving around the restaurant that you wear your masks, small children are excluded from this. Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed on the premises and will be asked to leave along with members of their party.
- Please note, we have provided sanitiser stations throughout the premises and actively encourage you to use frequently
- All areas of the restaurant will have social distancing measures in place including the restaurant layout, which has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing. (Restaurant table plan can not be changed)
- All of our team have been trained in Covid-19 regulations and have PPE,
- Revised catering preparation & service procedures to ensure social distancing in the kitchen, may leads to longer delays
- Toilets will be monitored to only allow one person in at at time.
- Drinks will be served at the table only and but one one bill, cashless payments are encouraged.
- We are trying very hard not to be your “Fun Police” and will do our best to ensure that you Casa Loco experience is as good and relaxed as ever however we have been told no singing or blowing of candles 🙁 We still want to know if it is a special occasion though.
Your love and support has been overwhelming over the past weeks and we can’t wait to see you. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact.