ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK UPON ARRIVAL TO THE RESTAURANT, if you don’t arrive in one, we can provide them but they are 30p each.
We are open Tuesday – Friday from 4pm and Saturday from 3pm. Following the new government guidelines, everyone must be out of the restaurant by 10pm.
We are continuing to offer a takeaway service. There will be limited time slots at the weekends until we have had a chance to make some physical alterations to the restaurant. So, to avoid disappointment, you may order up to 6 days in advance.
Hi we are offering a slightly reduced menu but are still catering for all tastes, you can find our menu on our website.
In line with government guidelines, table numbers are a maximum of six people.
We are doing everything in our power to keep us all safe so are doing the following.
- Following government guidelines regarding track & trace we are now required to store one person’s contact details for every table booking (this means if you’re from separate households we would need your details to get in touch with you regarding your party members & names) These will be held for four weeks.
- We are operating at about a third capacity but we still have only the one staircase that can be used. Our fire exits all encroach on other units in the arcade so we can not use them on a regular basis, therefore please do not ascend or descend the stairs unless they are clear. We will be there to help with this but please be vigilant. Our bar area is only open for us to serve you at your table.
- We are asking that on arrival and if you are moving around the restaurant, you wear your masks – small children are excluded from this. Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed on the premises and will be asked to leave along with members of their party.
- Please note, we have provided sanitiser stations throughout the premises and actively encourage you to use these frequently
- All areas of the restaurant will have social distancing measures in place including the restaurant layout, which has been reconfigured to allow for this. (Restaurant table plan can not be changed)
- All of our team have been trained in Covid-19 regulations and have PPE,
- Revised catering preparation & service procedures to ensure social distancing in the kitchen, may leads to longer delays
- Toilets will be monitored to only allow one person in at at time.
- Drinks will be served at the table only and only one bill per table will be provided. Cashless payments are encouraged.
- We are trying very hard not to be your “Fun Police” and will do our best to ensure that your Casa Loco experience is as good and relaxed as ever. However we have been told there can be no singing or blowing of candles 🙁 We still want to know if it is a special occasion though.)
Your love and support has been overwhelming over the past months and we can’t wait to see you. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact.